The Bickford Model 61110 Table Top is designed to give the veterinarian all the features of a stand model but in a compact and light weight design. Weighing only 13lbs the 61110 is our most mobile and versatile anesthesia machine.
- Equipped with Vapomatic™ Vaporizer
- O2 flowmeter & D.I.S.S.male connection
- Oxygen flush valve
- CO2 absorber
- PC-1 pop-off valve
- Pressure manometer
- Convenient carry handle
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
Call to Order 1-800-795-3062
- Temperature compensated.
- Output concentration stable during assisted respiration pressure pulses.
- Filler-drain-contents window combined in easy access single unit.
- Large dial with easy to see numbers has “off” lock and calibration indents.
- Dial Rotation: CW to decrease and “off” CCaW for “on” and increase.
- “Off” Position locks to prevent accidental actuation of vaporizer.
- When “Off”, vaporizing chamber is isolated and gas is bypassed to outlet.
- Tamperproof adjustments – dial seal must be broken for access.
- Sump may be removed for cleaning or wick replacement without disturbing calibration by removing one screw.
- Inlet and Outlet fittings are standard 23mm male & female tapers and are individually replaceable. Other connector options are available upon request.
- Mounting holes in rear are interchangeable with other vaporizers.