- BICKFORD Supersorber™
- Anesthesia Machine and SuperSorber Parts Diagram
- Vapomatic™ Vaporizer
The BICKFORD Model 51110 is our most popular machine. A safe, easy to use anesthesia delivery system, it demonstrates outstanding performance design for today’s veterinary professional. Ships Fully Assembled. 5 Year Warranty. Vapomatic™ Vaporizer sold separately
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer
- Air intake valve
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean).
- Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush
- Compact, very mobile
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
Call to Order 1-800-795-3062
BICKFORD ANESTHESIA MACHINES are provided with the new SUPERSORBER™. This is a patented veterinary absorber design which discards the traditional “hospital type” absorber construction in favor of advanced engineering features that guarantees the highest degree of quality and performance for the veterinary practitioner.
FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
- BASE – A single base casting mounts all parts and makes all circuit connections.
- CANISTER – A full size refillable canister is supplied. Also, any of the available pre-packs can be used. The canister or pre-pack is simply placed on the base gasket.
- DOME – A transparent dome, similar to a bell jar, is placed over the canister and fastened with two easy-to-operate toggle latches, sealing it to the base gasket.
- DIRECTIONAL VALVES – In the circle breathing system, are mounted side by side on the base casting and are axial flow, low resistance, flapper valve type having transparent housings for observing breathing activity and valve action.
- PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE – or pop-off valve, is the Bickford PC-1 with swiveling scavenging outlet, and transparent housing.
- PRESSURE MANOMETER GAUGE AND NEGATIVE PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE – Are mounted on the top of the transparent dome as is the pop-off valve.
- BAG HOLDER – Is directly attached to the underside of the base casting so that the breathing bag is visible and easy to reach.
Anesthesia Machine and SuperSorber Parts Diagram
1. 60039 Base
Supersorber CO2 Absorber Nomenclature
1. 60015 Base
- Temperature compensated.
- Output concentration stable during assisted respiration pressure pulses.
- Filler-drain-contents window combined in easy access single unit.
- Large dial with easy to see numbers has “off” lock and calibration indents.
- Dial Rotation: CW to decrease and “off” CCaW for “on” and increase.
- “Off” Position locks to prevent accidental actuation of vaporizer.
- When “Off”, vaporizing chamber is isolated and gas is bypassed to outlet.
- Tamperproof adjustments – dial seal must be broken for access.
- Sump may be removed for cleaning or wick replacement without disturbing calibration by removing one screw.
- Inlet and Outlet fittings are standard 23mm male & female tapers and are individually replaceable. Other connector options are available upon request.
- Mounting holes in rear are interchangeable with other vaporizers.
Vapomatic™ Performance & Specifications
- Range of gas flow rates: 0.1 to 10 liters/minute.
- Range of ambient temperatures: 60°F to 90°F.
- Range of anesthetic concentration: 0.5% vol.
- Models available for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane.
- Calibration accuracy: ±.1% concentration or ±10% of dial setting at calibration points.
- Liquid capacity (dry): Approximately 200 ml.
- Weight (dry): Approximately 7.5 lb.