The AM BICKFORD PC-2 NON-REBREATHING SYSTEM is for use in administering anesthesia to small animal patients up to approximately
10lb. body weight. The Non-Rebreathing System elbow provides for standard mask and endotracheal tube connections.
The lightweight plastic Non-Rebreathing mask elbow, 1 Liter 7/8″ neck conductive rubber breathing bag with attached discharge tube terminal, PC-2 valve. Also included 6″ x 5/8″ diameter pediatric extension tube with 22mm male and 15mm female plastic ends. The 80011 is assembled and ready to use. Vaporizer connectors included. Replacement 1 Liter Breathing Bag without PC-2 Valve. Replacement 1 Liter Breathing Bag with PC-2 Valve.
Bickford PC-2 Non-Rebreathing System
The BICKFORD PC-2 NON-REBREATHING SYSTEM is for use in administering anesthesia to small animal patients up to approximately 10lb. body weight. It offers the advantages of the side vented breathing bag arrangement, plus the advantage of eliminating the unhealthy and annoying discharge of waste gases into the faces of operating room personnel. The PC-2 valve placed at the bag vent permits one hand resuscitation, controlling the vent by thumb pressure while squeezing the bag for manual inflation of the lungs. Waste gases are conducted away through a discharge tube to floor level, or to other disposal means. The NRB elbow provides for standard mask and endotracheal tube connections. Washed-down volume is maximized by placement of the fresh gas supply tube as close as compatibility with standard connectors permits. Since some parts are not conductive, systems should be considered non-conductive.
PC-2 Parts & Components Assemblies
|80110 1 Liter Breathing Bag with PC-2 valve and tube terminal.|
80111 1⁄2 Liter Breathing Bag, with PC-2 valve, and tube terminal.
1. 80101 10” x 5⁄8″ Pediatric Extension Tube, with 15mm female end and 22mm male ends.
2. 80102 6″ x 5⁄8″ Pediatric Extension Tube, with 15mm female end and 22mm male ends.
3. 80103 Mask Elbow with gas inlet tube for 3⁄16″ or 1⁄4″ tubing and 7⁄8″ distal end.
4. 80104 Bag Adapter, 22mm or 7⁄8″ bag neck to 15mm female.
5. 06114 Mask Elbow with gas inlet tube, connects to 3⁄16″ I.D. tubing.
6. 80106 PC-2 Valve Complete. Installs in 3⁄16″ breathing bag hole.
7. 80107 Mounting Block, supports tube (8) on bag adapter, forming tube terminal.
8. 80108 13⁄4″ x 5⁄16″ Tube, mounts on (7) forming tube terminal for 1⁄4″ I.D. tubing.
9. 80109 Diaphragm-PC-2 Valve, molded neoprene, for replacement.
10. 80700 Tubing Splicer, 1⁄4″ or 3⁄16″ I.D. tubing to vaporizer outlet (N.A.D. Vapor).
11. 05503 Connector, 1⁄4″ I.D. tubing to 7⁄8″ diameter breathing tube.
12. 05504 Connector, 1⁄4″ tube x 23mm male. Connect 1⁄4″or 3⁄16″ tubing to vaporizer outlet.
13. 80113 Adapter, 15mm female to 5⁄8″ pediatric tube,or rolled neck bag.
14. 80114 Adapter, 15mm male to 5⁄8″ pediatric breathing tube.
15. 05505 Connector, 1⁄4″ tubing x G.H.T. connects 1⁄4″ tubing to standard garden hose.
18552 Connecting Tubing 3⁄16″ I.D. x 5′ for fresh gas supply.
18453 Connecting Tube 1⁄4″ I.D. x 4′ for waste gas discharge.
18711 Replacement Bag, 1 Liter.
18910 Replacement Bag, 1⁄2 Liter.
80115 Adapter, 22mm male to pediatric breathing tube.
80116 Adapter, 22mm female to pediatric breathing tube.