BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines combines time-tested anesthesia concepts and principles with an easy to use workflow anesthesia platform. Because every hospital is unique, we offer different configurations to the meet needs of our customers. Designed, manufactured and serviced in the USA, BICKFORD anesthesia machines deliver an unsurpassed all around performance.
Save money when you purchase a BICKFORD stand anesthesia machine and a Vapomatic Vaporizer together. The bundle includes the 51112 anesthesia machine, Vapomatic Vaporizer, F/AIR kit, breathing circuits and breathing bags.
Complete the form below for more information and a quote.
Anesthesia Machine Information RequestInterested in pricing or making a purchase? Complete this simple form and you will be contacted by a member of our sales team.
Bundle Terms and Conditions:
Vaporizer & Stand Anesthesia Machine Bundle Terms & Conditions: Call A.M. Bickford for details on the bundle promotion and how to purchase. Customers must be located within the Continental United States. Customers are responsible for shipping charges. For first time customers payment is due at time of purchase. Eligible equipment for promotion 20010 ISO Vaporizer, 20020 SEVO Vaporizer, 51111 Anesthesia Machine, 51112 Anesthesia Machine. A.M. Bickford, Inc. reserves the right to terminate alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Model 51112 veterinary anesthesia machine has all the unique features of the basic model 51111 but with even more capabilities.
In addition to a D.I.S.S male oxygen connection, the 51112 veterinary anesthesia machine has two custom designed “E” cylinder yoke. This additional feature and superb design provides flexibility, mobility and additional safety. The two yokes are mounted to the back of the aluminum plate and directly connected to a high pressure regulator port. The oxygen tank is easily turned on using a cylinder wrench while it rests against the tank bar. For over 40 years, BICKFORD veterinary anesthesia machines have built a reputation of quality, safety, durability and trust.
Ships Fully Assembled. 5 Year Warranty. Vapomatic™ Vaporizer
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer.
- Air intake valve.
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean).
- Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position.
- Two oxygen “E” cylinder yokes
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush.
- Compact, very mobile.
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability.
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system
- Accessories included with purchase: Adult & Pediatric Circuit, F/AIR Kit, 2 & 3 Liter Breathing Bag
Call to Order 1-800-795-3062