VAPOMATIC™ ANESTHETIC VAPORIZER
Models for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane
Vapomatic™ is a top quality, superior performing, agent specific calibrated anesthetic vaporizer which will adapt to most anesthesia machines.
Vapomatic™ is at this time the newest vaporizer on the market and the only such vaporizer currently made in North America.
Vapomatic™ is produced with the experience of over 35 years of vaporizer design, testing, manufacturing and servicing of all makes and types of vaporizers and anesthetic equipment.
Vapomatic™ is designed to provide outstanding performance at the low flow rates commonly used for veterinary anesthesia.
- Temperature compensated.
- Output concentration stable during assisted respiration pressure pulses.
- Filler-drain-contents window combined in easy access single unit.
- Large dial with easy to see numbers has “off” lock and calibration indents.
- Dial Rotation: CW to decrease and “off” CCW for “on” and increase.
- “Off” Position locks to prevent accidental actuation of vaporizer.
- When “Off”, vaporizing chamber is isolated and gas is bypassed to outlet.
- Tamperproof adjustments – dial seal must be broken for access.
- Sump may be removed for cleaning or wick replacement without disturbing calibration by removing one screw.
- Inlet and Outlet fittings are standard 23mm male & female tapers and are individually replaceable. Other connector options are available upon request.
- Mounting holes in rear are interchangeable with other vaporizers.
Vapomatic™ Performance & Specifications
- Range of gas flow rates: 0.1 to 10 liters/minute.
- Range of ambient temperatures: 60°F to 90°F.
- Range of anesthetic concentration: 0.5% vol.
- Models available for Isoflurane or Sevoflurane.
- Calibration accuracy: ±.1% concentration or ±10% of dial setting at calibration points.
- Liquid capacity (dry): Approximately 200 ml.
- Weight (dry): Approximately 7.5 lb.
Dimensions: See Drawing Below (inches).
for Isoflurane ....................20010
Turret Mount .....................12578
Allows two vaporizers to be mounted in
space for one. To change vaporizers,
remove connectors and rotate to
*Bickford Vapomatic Vaporizers are warranted by A.M. Bickford, Inc. to be free from defects in parts or workmanship for a period of one year after delivery when used in normal service. Any Bickford Vapomatic Vaporizer which proves defective in workmanship or parts will be repaired, replaced, or credited at the option of A.M. Bickford, Inc. during the warranty period at no cost provided the unit is returned to A.M. Bickford, Inc. and such defect if verified. A.M. Bickford, Inc. is not responsible for normal wear, damage from abuse, or misuse of the equipment or any obligation beyond repair or replacement of proven defects in the equipment.